I found the fishfinder again. This field guide is indispensable especially when travelling.
Oliver Friel and Mathias Suess pinpointed every fish species: Technical graphics strikingly depict the morphology which allows species determination also for the layman.
And now once again for all who forgot or did not even know it:
• Many fish are found by the fishfinder.
• More precisely, these are the most important 180 freshwater and marine fish species.
• The fishfinder is a language field-guide in 29 European languages.
• For quick finding the book contains a 29-parts language register which is comprise of about 8,000 names and notations.
• It provides distribution maps, length, weight, habitat and food of the fish species.
• It captivates by its sound handling, its fast access facilities and its multilinguality.
• You experience its bibliophilic beauty not only the feel of its cover-surface, but also with every single graphic.
• NEW: All, who want to have always with them, may additionally purchase the fishfinderPro App in the iTunes Store
Authors: Mathias Suess and Oliver Friel • 2003 • First edition • 166 pages • Soft cover • 12 x 20 cm • 180 illustrations (marine and freshwater fish species, crustaceans) • in 26 European languages